Eremurus Pink Tops 3-pack
Eremurus ‘Pink Tops’ (Foxtail Lily) is a stately perennial with elegant flower spikes bearing densely-packed, softest pink flowers. Soaring from a rosette of bright green strap-shaped leaves from late spring to early summer, each graceful flower spike gradually opens from the bottom upwards for a long-lasting display. The drama of the tall, palest baby pink spires is unforgettable. Since the foliage withers back during the flowering period, plant your Eremurus among ground covers, late-flowering perennials or tall grasses that will hide the short-lived foliage and provide added attractiveness.
- Grows up to 4-5 ft. tall (120-150 cm) with a spread of 1-2 ft. (30-60 cm). This plant naturalizes well and comes back year after year.
- Thrives in full sun, in rich and well-drained soils. Easy to grow, Foxtail Lilies are not fussy about soil conditions as long as there is excellent drainage. Good drought tolerance.
- Virtually pest and disease-free, Foxtail Lilies attract the energy of butterflies and hummingbirds but are deer and critter-resistant.
- Stunning in front of a dark background, at the back of the border, in prairie plantings or as cut flowers. Plant in groups of 5 minimum for best visual impact.
- Plant in early fall (in mild climates) or in spring (cold climates) in a sheltered location to protect your Eremurus from strong winds. Although the tubers are winter-hardy, a mulch layer is highly recommended.
- Plant your bulbs deep enough so that the top of the crown is only covered with 2 in. (5 cm) of soil. Allow space around each plant as it likes the sun to warm its tubers. Provide consistent moisture during the growing season and do not allow the soil to dry out. After flowering, you may reduce watering.
Orders begin shipping on October 29th. We are a micro farm, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your order to be fulfilled. Local orders are available for pickup from the Junction and the Stop Farmer's Market at Wychwood Barns on Saturday beginning October 28th. You will receive an email confirming that your order is shipped or ready for pickup.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way