Muscari Armeniacum 10-pack
Hyacinth (Muscari)! Blue, purple or white, their little grape flowers show off strikingly when planted among perennial plants. Due to its many applications, including its use as a pot plant and a cut flower, multiple award-winner Muscari armeniacum is by far the most cultivated species. Its tiny, bell-shaped, cobalt-blue flowers, each with a very delicate white border, form a compact cluster. The flowers remain beautiful for a long time, but regular visits of bees will somewhat shorten this time.
- Blooming for several weeks in mid-late spring, this beauty looks amazing when mixed with any other flowering bulbs.
- Rising up to 6-8 inches tall (15-20 cm), this Grape Hyacinth will naturalize well, without taking over like some other muscaris.
- Recipient of the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society
- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun or part shade. Keep the soil moist during the growing season, but reduce watering after foliage begins to die back.
- This Grape Hyacinth is a welcomed addition to beds, borders, containers, rock gardens, around shrubs, or under deciduous trees. Provides spectacular drifts of color in mass plantings. For the best visual impact, plant in groups.
- Always plant plenty of bulbs (at least 25) in a group to obtain a pleasing visual effect. A spot under deciduous shrubs is another place where grape hyacinths will be attractive as the flowering period for grape hyacinths comes at a time when the shrubs are still bare.
- Deer and rabbit resistant!
Orders begin shipping on October 29th. We are a micro farm, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your order to be fulfilled. Local orders are available for pickup from the Junction and the Stop Farmer's Market at Wychwood Barns on Saturday beginning October 28th. You will receive an email confirming that your order is shipped or ready for pickup.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way