Muscari Latifolium 10-pack
Muscari latifolium (Grape Hyacinth) is a gorgeous species that is gaining increasing popularity. Its flower cluster displays two different kinds of flowers. At the top are the sterile, light blue flowers. Below them are the fertile, dark purple-blue flowers. This broad-leafed species creates a lovely color combination all by itself and flowers over a long period.
- This little bulb is a multiple award-winner: Bulb of the Year in Holland (1996), UK (2006), and Germany (2005) and it also won the prestigious Award of Garden Merit of the Royal Horticultural Society in 2003.
- Like most Muscaris, it exudes a lovely fragrance. The more you plant, the more fragrance you get!
- Blooming for several weeks in early-mid spring, this beauty looks amazing when mixed with any other flowering bulbs.
- Rising up to 8-10 inches tall (20-25 cm), this Grape Hyacinth will naturalize well.
- Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun or part shade. Keep the soil moist during the growing season, but reduce watering after foliage begins to die back.
- This Grape Hyacinth is a welcomed addition to beds, borders, containers, rock gardens, around shrubs, or under deciduous trees. Provides spectacular drifts of color when planted en masse. For the best visual impact, plant in groups (at least 25 bulbs).
- Deer and rabbit resistant!
Orders begin shipping on October 29th. We are a micro farm, please allow up to 1-2 weeks for your order to be fulfilled. Local orders are available for pickup from the Junction and the Stop Farmer's Market at Wychwood Barns on Saturday beginning October 28th. You will receive an email confirming that your order is shipped or ready for pickup.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way